If you participate in our Connect Groups, you should:
- know the folks in your group really well;
- grow in depth in your walk with God and other group members;
- be able to totally be yourself with a group that loves you;
- see yourself grow in leadership of a group;
- see your group grow to the point of forming two groups
- participate with local non-profit organizations in service projects.
Who can join a Connect Group at Wildwood?
Anyone can be a part of a Connect Group. Connect Groups are a built in aspect of our children’s and student ministries so we strongly encourage adults to join one of our many groups. There are groups for men, women, and couples.
How do I join a Connect Group?
Most Connect Groups meet from the beginning of the school year/fall to the beginning of summer.
Though Connect Groups typically begin in the fall, we will help you get connected to a group anytime. If you’re looking for a Connect Group and missed the fall sign up time, please contact Pastor Brian.
Connect Group Resources
We have partnered with a great ministry resource called RightNow Media to bring virtually unlimited resources to every home in our church! We strongly encourage Connect Groups to utilize this resource.